4 ounces glue
⅓ cup water
2 tablespoons iron oxide
½ cup liquid starch
1. In a large bowl, pour out 4 ounces of glue.
2. Carefully pour ⅓ cup of water into your glue container. Place your cap onto your glue container and shake. Open your container and pour the glue and water mixture into your large bowl with your glue.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of iron oxide to your mixture and mix all your ingredients thoroughly.
4. Add ½ cup of liquid starch to your mixture.
5. Combine your ingredients until the mixture becomes stringy, kneading your goo to thoroughly combine the mixture.
6. Use strong magnets to interact with your magnetic goo.
7. Store in an airtight container and add water to keep moist.